Visitors are always welcome at the University Libraries. There are many services and resources available from the libraries on campus. Also, the USC Visitor's Center offers information and maps to acquaint you with campus.
Before you visit:
- Campus map for finding Library Locations
- Driving Directions and Parking for Thomas Cooper Library
- Library Hours
- Self-Guided Tour of Thomas Cooper Library
- Computer Use Policy for Visitors
The Library Catalog is available both on or off campus.
- IMPORTANT: If the item is shelved in a special location, check the hours of that library to make sure they will be open when you are visiting. Items marked as "Library Annex" should be requested prior to your visit so they can be brought to campus.
Additional services and resources are available to you while at the libraries. These include:
- Access to our Electronic Indexes for journal articles and citations
- Access to the Electronic Journals for full text articles
- Tours of the Thomas Cooper Library are provided by librarians at the beginning of each semester.
For more information:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Library Floor Plans for Thomas Cooper Library
- Photocopying Services
- Thomas Cooper Society, our friends of the library organization