Newsletter of the University South Caroliniana Society
| Front Page | About the Society | South Caroliniana Library | Search USC |
The Library recently purchased a set of ten photographs of students enrolled at Patrick Military Institute. The school orginally opened in 1870 as Greenville High School; it subsequently operated as the Greenville Military Institute from 1878 to 1887, at which time it relocated to Anderson and reopened as the Patrick Military Institute. The school ceased operations during the late 1890s.
The subject of this photograph is unidentified. The image is credited to photographer J. H. Collins of Anderson, S.C. Anyone who recognizes the student is requested to contact Beth Bilderback at (803) 777-5183 or write her at the Library or via email, email@example.com
| Top | Front Page | About the Society |
| South Caroliniana Library | USC |
This page copyright © 1999, The Board of Trustees of the University of South Carolina.