- Annual Report of the Penn Normal, Industrial and Agricultural School..., 1904-1905, St. Helena Island, 1905.
- Annual Report of the Penn Normal, Industrial and Agricultural School..., 1906-1907, St. Helena Island, 1907.
- Nan S. Ball, Ball Family of Stoke-In-Teighead, Devon, England, Charleston, 1944.
- Charleston, South Carolina, Charleston, 1963.
- Charleston’s Historic Houses: 1952 Tours of Private Homes..., Charleston, 1952.
- Chicora College for Women Book of Views, [Columbia], 1916.
- [Henry F. Church], Charleston, South Carolina, 1680-1930. 250 Years of Honorable Achievement..., Charleston, 1930.
- The Dorchester Inn: A Comfortable Family Hotel Delightfully Situated [in] Summerville, South Carolina, Elmira, N.Y., [189-?].
- David A. Farrow, Charleston, S.C.: A Remembrance of Things Past: A Walking Tour Book for Literate People, Charleston, 1991.
- John Lowry Frierson, Living Through Most of the Twentieth Century and Beyond, Columbia, 2002.
- Greenacre Farm: Camp School for Children and Adults, [Aiken, ca. 1890].
- William Halsey, Sears Presents the Charleston Story: In a Panorama of Murals by Halsey, [Charleston, 1954].
- Harris Lithia Water: Nature’s Sovereign Remedy, [Harris Springs, ca. 1900].
- George W. Murray, Race Ideals: Effects, Cause and Remedy for the Afro-American Race Troubles, Princeton, Ind., .
- The Patricia, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, [Myrtle Beach, 195-?].
- Pine Forest Inn, Summerville, South Carolina, [Summerville, 1933?].
- Rules for Governing the Membership of Democratic Clubs, The Qualification of Voters, and the Conduct of Primary Elections of the Democratic Party of South Carolina: Adopted May 26, 1904, n.p., 1904.
- John William Soady, Memoirs of an Nonagenarian: Some Links With the Charleston of Colonial Days Through the Williams-Roper Families, Richmond, Va., 1940.
- South Carolina Natural Resources Commission, South Carolina’s New Era: Iodine and What It Means in Fruits, Vegetables, Meat and Seafood, [Columbia], 1931.
- [South Carolina State Development Board], Unwind in Unspoiled South Carolina, [Columbia, 196-?].
- Southern Teacher’s Agency, A Plan Whereby We Bring the Teacher and the Employer Together at the Critical Moment When Each Needs the Other, Columbia, [1908?].
- Clement H. Stevens, Administrator of Gen. James Gadsden, vs. Thomas Gadsden & Others, Charleston, 1859.
- Tariff Meeting. An Adjourned Meeting of the Citizens of Kershaw District Was Held...to Draft a Memorial and Resolutions to Congress, In Opposition to the Proposed Tariff on Woolens, [Camden, 1827].
- Watson J. Webb, Slavery and Its Tendencies: A Letter from General J. Watson Webb to the New York Courier and Enquirer, Washington, D.C., 1856.
- John Wigham, Memoirs of the Life, Gospel Labours, and Religious Experience of John Wigham..., London, 1842.