Selected list of Printed South Caroliniana
| Gifts to Books Division 2003 | Front Page 2003 | Endowments | Friends of the Library |
Gifts to the SCL Books Division announced in 2003
- Frank J. Anderson (editor), Between Us Girls, 3 volumes (Kitemaug Press miniature books), Spartanburg, 2002.
- Frank J. Anderson, Books (Kitemaug Press miniature book), Spartan-burg, 2002.
- Automobile Blue Book Company, Official Automobile Blue Book, Chicago, 1922.
- Carolina Architectural Society, Code of Ethics Adopted by the Carolina Architectural Society, May 11th, 1904, Columbia, 1904.
- Code of Ordinances of the Town of Greenwood, Greenwood, .
- George F. Cram Company, South Carolina (from Cram's Standard American Railway System Atlas of the World), Chicago, .
- James McBride Dabbs, "Beyond Tragedy," in Thomas S. Kepler, Contemporary Religious Thought, An Anthology, Nashville, 1941.
- John Darby, A Manual of Botany, Adapted to the Productions of the Southern States, in Two Parts, Savannah, Ga., 1847.
- W.W. Deane, The  Columbia Directory, Containing the Names, Business and Residence of the Inhabitants, Columbia, 1867.
- Annie V. Duffy, Glenalban and Other Poems, New York, 1878. Contains "Farewell to Greenville, S.C."
- Theodore S. Gourdin, Reply to the Report of the Committee on the Powers of the Deputy Grand Master: Being a Letter to the M.W. Grand Master and Members of the M.W. Grand Lodge of Ancient Free Masons of So. Ca., Charleston, 1823.
- C.S. Hammond & Company, South Carolina, New York, [1924?].
- E.F. Houghton & Co., Textile Hand Book: Cotton Edition, Philadelphia, 1925.
- Joseph N. Ireland, Records of the New York Stage, from 1750 to 1860, 2 volumes, New York, 1866-1867.
- H.L. Jones (comp.), Pleasures of Summer: Valse Brilliante, Greenville, 1879.
- T.M. Jordan, Map of South Carolina Coast from Little River to Georgetown: Showing the Proposed Intracoastal Waterway, the Principal Highways, the Estates, and Points of Historical Interest, With a Description of Each, Myrtle Beach, 1930.
- John A. Kay, Address, Columbia, 1858. "Delivered at Masonic Hall, Dec. 29, 1857, at the installation of officers of Richland Lodge, No. 39, A.F.M."
- Bennie F. Keith, Memories, Raleigh, 1922.
- Joseph Kelly, An Oration Delivered on the Anniversary of the Carolina Chapter No. XV, Royal Arch Masons, the 20th May, A.L. 5808, Charleston, 1808.
- Capt. R.G.A. Levinge, Echoes From the Backwoods: or, Scenes of Transatlantic Life, 2 volumes, London, 1849.
- Newberry County Education Association, Year Book..., 1946-1947, Newberry, 1946.
- Panola Cotton Mills, By-Laws of Panola Cotton Mills, Greenwood, S.C., Greenwood, .
- Palmetto Inn, Aiken, South Carolina, Aiken, 191?.
- Postal Map of North and South Carolina, Washington, 1898.
- Thomas H. Quigley and W.S. Smith, Cotton Mill Mathematics, 4th ed., Atlanta, Ga., 1934.
- Rosenwald High School, Society Hill, The Eagle, 1976-1977.
- Royal Arch Masons, Grand Chapter of South Carolina, Proceedings of the Most Excellent Grand Royal Arch Chapter, Holden in Charleston, S.C., February 9th and 10th...1869, Charleston, 1869.
- Dieter Rot[h], 246 Little Clouds, New York, 1968. Introduction by Emmett Williams..
- Spartanburg Music Festival, Twenty-Seventh Music Festival of the Spartanburg Music Festival Association, Spartanburg, 1922.
- William Makepeace Thayer, A Youth's History of the Rebellion from the Bombardment of Fort Sumter to the Capture of Roanoke Island, Boston, 1864.
- "Treatment of Blacks in Charleston, S.C.," in Boston Recorder, 29 August 1818.
- William Youatt, The Horse...Together With a General History of the Horse; a Dissertation on the American Trotting Horse, How Trained and Jockeyed, an Account of His Remarkable Performance; and an Essay on the Ass and the Mule by J.S. Skinner, Philadelphia, 1847. Presented for the best mare exhibited at the annual fair by the Anderson District Farmers Society.