SOUTH CAROLINIANA LIBRARY
UNIVERSITY SOUTH CAROLINIANA SOCIETY
| Front Page | Previous Issues | Friends of the Library | South Caroliniana Library |
| Endowments | USC | Search USC |
Selected List of Gifts of Printed
South Caroliniana, 2000
- William Francis Allen, Slave Songs of the United States, New York, 1867.
- "Annie Laurie" (sheet music), Augusta, Ga., [186?].
- Annual Catalogue of Adger College, Walhalla, South Carolina, Session of 1880-1881, Atlanta, 1880.
- Annual Catalogue of Benedict Institute at Columbia, South Carolina, 1881-1882, Columbia, 1881.
- Annual Review of Beaufort, Port Royal and the Sea Islands. The Finest Port on the South Atlantic Coast. A Review of Our Resources, Trade and Advancement, Beaufort, [1885?].
- Bible Society of Charleston, Eighth Annual Report of the Bible Society of Charleston, South Carolina, with an Appendix; and Ninth Report of the Bible Society of Charleston, South Carolina, Charleston, 1818, 1819.
- Bible Society of Charleston, Report of the Charleston Bible Society, at the Twenty-first Anniversary, October 25, 1830; ...at the Twenty-second Anniversary, October 24, 1831, Charleston, 1830, 1831.
- Ellery M. Brayton, An Address Delivered on Decoration Day, May 30, 1890, at the National Cemetery, Beaufort, South Carolina, Columbia, 1890.
- Thomas Caw, Legal Documents Pertaining to the Estate of Dr. Thomas Caw of South Carolina, [London, 1792-1793].
- Chamber of Commerce, Facts About Charleston: America's Most Historic City, Charleston, 1927.
- The Charleston Guide and Business Directory for 1885-6...A Complete Commercial Directory of the City of Charleston, Sullivan's Island, Mount Pleasant, and Summerville, Charleston, 1885.
- The Club on St. Helena, Archaeological Remains on St. Helena, [St. Helena, 1904?]. Papers read before the Club on St. Helena.
- Columbia Choral Society, Columbia Choral Society: First Season, First Concerts, Columbia, 1894.
- Stephen Elliott, A Sketch of the Botany of South-Carolina and Georgia, nos. 1, 2, 4, 6, Charleston, [1816?]-1821.
- William Elliott, Address to the Imperial and Central Agricultural Society of France Read Before Them at Paris, the 4th July, 1855, Paris, 1855.
- Harvey B. Gaul (comp.), "South Carolina Croon Song," Boston, 1922. D
- John C. Henagan and Thomas H. Pope, The History of the 107th Separate Coast Artillery Battalion (AA), Newberry, 1982.
- Otto Heusinger, Amerikanische Kreigsbilder Aufzeichungen aus den Jahren, 1861-1865, Leipzig, 1869. Describes campaigns of the Forty-first New York Infantry in the Confederate States, including descriptions of activities at Forts Wagner, Gregg, and Sumter, and actions at James Island and Johns Island.
- Friedrich Gottlieb Klopstock, The Messiah, a Poem: Attempted in English Blank Verse from the German of the Celebrated Mr. Klopstock by Solomon Halling, A.M., Rector of Prince George's Parish, Winyaw, Georgetown, 1810.
- Lake Realty Company, You Make No Mistake by Investing Here Through Experienced People: Lands, Labor and Climate, Beaufort, [1920?].
- John Melish, Travels Through the United States of America, in the Years 1806 & 1807, and 1809, 1810, & 1811; Including an Account of Passages Betwixt America and Britain, Ireland and Canada..., Belfast, 1818. Includes account of difficult stage travel from North Carolina to Georgetown and on to Charleston, and disagreement with a Charleston minister over England's plan to abolish the slave trade.
- Myddleton Michel, Announcement of the Course of Lectures on Anatomy and Physiology..., Charleston, 1853.
- Prospectus of the Episcopal Female School at Glenn Springs, Spartanburg District, South Carolina for the Year 1854, Greenville, 1853.
- David Ramsay, Memoirs of the Life of Martha Laurens Ramsay, Who Died in Charleston, S.C. on the 10th of June, 1811, in the 52nd Year of Her Age..., Glasgow, 1818.
- A Reply to a Pamphlet by S. Henry Dickson, M.D. Entitled Statements, &c., Charleston, 1834.
- [William Gilmore Simms] "By a Bachelor Knight," The Book of My Lady: A Melange, Philadelphia, 1833.
- South Carolina Land & Immigration Association, Half a Million Dollars to be Given Away, [New York, 1871?].
- The Stylus, Newberry College, December 1913 and April 1914.
- Sunday School Teacher, The Good Shepherd; or The Savior of Sinners, Charleston, 1859.
- United Daughters of the Confederacy, South Carolina Division, United Daughters of the Confederacy Catechism of South Carolina's Confederate History, Charleston, [192?].
- Carl Grafen von Gortz, Reise um die Welt, in den Jahren, 1844-1847, Stuttgart, 1864. Author traveled to Charleston and through South Carolina.
- Edwin T. Winkler, The Citizen Soldier. An Address in Commemoration of the 28th of June 1776. To Have Been Delivered Before the Moultrie and Palmetto Guards, Charleston, 1858.
- Young Men's Missionary Society of Charleston, Seventh Annual Report of the Young Men's Missionary Society of Charleston: Auxiliary to the South Carolina Domestic Missionary Society, Charleston, 1825.
| Top | Front Page | Previous Issues | Friends of the Library |
| South Caroliniana Library | Endowments | USC | Search USC |
This page copyright © 2000, The Board of Trustees of the University of South Carolina.