SOUTH CAROLINIANA LIBRARY
UNIVERSITY SOUTH CAROLINIANA SOCIETY
| Front Page | Previous Issues | Friends of the Library | South Caroliniana Library |
| Endowments | USC | Search USC |
Gifts of Manuscripts Collections
- Pinckney N. Abrams Scrapbook, 1934-1940
- Letter, 8 Nov. 1828, Jasper Adams, Charleston College, to Rev. Sewall Harding, Waltham, Mass.
- Letter, 31 July 1845, William Adger & Co., Charleston, S.C., to William Ellison, Stateburg, S.C.
- Boggs Family Papers, 1824-1998
- Letter, 2 Oct. 1863, Milledge Luke Bonham, Columbia, S.C., Designating Col. James Washington Harrison as Commanding Officer...
- Iveson L. Brookes Papers, [Addition], 20 Jan. 1862-30 Sept. 1864
- Rufus Bunnell Papers, 8 Jan. 1820-3 June 1854
- Dr. Thomas Leslie Burgess Physician Prescription Book, [ca. 1860s]
- Henry L. Burnell Papers, 1861-1903
- John Caldwell Calhoun Remarks, 29 July 1846
- Letter, 9 May 1876, Daniel Henry Chamberlain to Sen Willard Warner
- Letter, 11 Sept. 1811, Samuel Champlain, Ft. Johnson, S.C., to William Linnard, Philadelphia
- Pay Warrants, 1932-1933, City of Charleston, S.C.
- Records, 1863-1865, of Confederate States Army Quartermaster Department in South Carolina and Georgia
- Warren E. Davis Volumes, 1849 and 1851
- Sameil W. Dearborn Diary, 1 Jan. 29-29 Aug 1864
- Samuel L. Dorroh Papers, [Addition], 1861-1865
- Philip Gadsden Hasell Papers, 1914-1958
- Letter, 16 Dec. 1843, Higham, Fife & Company, Charleston, S.C., to Abraham Bell
- "Hands Off!" [Broadside], 14 Apr. 1876, of C. S. Johnson, Beaufort, S.C.
- Circular Letter, April 1836, Bazile Lanneau, Jr., Charleston, S.C. to Rev. William Moultrie Read, Sumter District, S.C.
- Letter, 4 May 1827, Lt. Col. William Lindsay to Col. Roger Jones, Washington, D.C.
- James Jonathan Lucas Papers, [Addition], 1851-1938
- John Laurence Manning Papers [Addition], 15 and 17 Sept. 1859
- Label for "Open Sky Brand" Peaches, Mrs. J. B. Mabry & Son
- Letter, 5 June 1945, Rufus Morgan, China, to Guy Lipscomb
- Letter, 6 Sept. 1845, J.K. Munnerlyn, North Santee, S.C., to James R. Pringle, Charleston, S.C.
- Letter, 16 Sept. 1837, Francis Wilkinson Pickens, Washington, D.C., to Frances L. Greene, Lanesborough, Mass.
- Financial Documents, 1 and 5 Apr. 1824, of David Ramsay, Colleton District, S.C.
- Inventory, 29 Aug. 1752, of estate of Rene Ravenel, Jr.
- Account Book (Spartanburg, S.C.), 1871-1882, of Edwin Von Gotzkow Richter
- "Reminiscences of Old Winnsboro [S.C.]," 1906, by Preston Rion
- William Drayton Rutherford Papers, 1858-1864
- Statement, 20 June 1837, from the Managers of Elections, St. Matthews Parish, Orangeburg District, S.C.
- Edward Terry Hendrie Shaffer Papers, 1900-1963
- Calvin Shedd Papers [Addition], 5, 8, and 17 Sept. 1863
- Pvt. Charles B. Smith Papers, 23 June-29 Nov. 1943
- Plantation Account Journal, 1863-1868, of David Franklin Thorpe
- Christian Bernhard Thumel Papers, 1841-1843
- Safford W. Trowbridge Journals, 1864-1866
- Records of United States Army, Dept. of the South, [Addition], 5 Feb. 1862-7 Mar. 1866
- Records of the Quartermaster, Provost Marshal, and Inspector General Corps of the United States Army.
- George Edward Walker Volume, 1851-1853
- Letter, 5 Sept. 1863, Barton S. Walters to Mother
- Letter, 25 Apr. 1819, Enoch H. Wilcox George Town, S.C., to "Catherine"
| Top | Front Page | Previous Issues | Friends of the Library | South Caroliniana Library |
| Endowments | USC | Search USC |
This page copyright © 1999-2000, The Board of Trustees of the University of South Carolina.