SOUTH CAROLINIANA LIBRARY
UNIVERSITY SOUTH CAROLINIANA SOCIETY
Selected list of Printed South Caroliniana, 1999
- A.W. Auner, "Charleston Blues," Philadelphia, [ca. 1860-1879].
- E.M. Boxer, Diagrams to Illustrate the Service and Management of Heavy Ordnance Referred to in Treatise on Artillery Prepared for the Use of the Royal Military Academy. Section 2—Parts 1 and 2, London, 1853-1854. Arthur Middleton Huger's copy.
- Bradstreet Company, Bradstreet's Commercial Reports Embracing the Bankers, Merchants, Manufacturers, and Others, in a Portion of the United States Selected from the General Volume, Under Special Contract, New York, 1891.
- John C. Calhoun, Letter of the Hon. John C. Calhoun, of South Carolina, U.S. Senator, in Answer to an Invitation from a Committee Appointed by the Convention of the Democratic Republican Electors of the City of New York, to Deliver an Oration at the Celebration of the Sixty-Fourth Anniversary of the Independence of the United States, New York, 1850.
- Claflin University, Claflin University, Orangeburg, 1899.
- "Distressing Narrative of the Loss of the Schooner Little Patty, Capt. Green, on Her Passage from Charleston to St. Mary's," in New Hampshire Sentinel, 11 October 1806.
- Harlan Greene, What the Dead Remember, New York, 1991.
- [DuBose Heyward], "Summertime," New York, 1950.
- Walter Hirsch and Louis Panella, "Carolina Lullaby," New York, 1921.
- Charles Landis, Twenty-two Caliber Varmint Rifles, Plantersville, Small Arms Technical Publishing Co., 1947.
- The Life and Times of John Tomline Walsh, with Biographical and Historical Sketches and Reflections on Contemporary Men and Things, edited by a member of his family, Cincinnati, 1885.
- The Liturgy, or Forms of Divine Service, of the French Protestant Church, of Charleston, S.C....with Some Additional Prayers, Carefully Selected, Charleston, 1853, 2nd edition, revised and enlarged.
- Charles Lowe, Death of President Lincoln: A Sermon Delivered in the Unitarian Church in Archdale Street, Charleston, S.C., Sunday, April 23, 1865, Boston, 1865.
- Minutes of the Bethel Baptist Association, Convened at the Chesnut Ridge Church, Laurens District, S.C., October 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, 1824, Charleston, 1824.
- Miss Elmore's Home School for Young Ladies and Girls, Laurel Street, Columbia, S.C., Columbia, 1887.
- Marie C. Oemler, Johnny Reb, A Story of South Carolina, New York, 1929.
- Palmetto Amateur Radio Club, Inc., Spark Gap, Columbia, February 1987-October 1994, 72 issues.
- Peoples Advocate (Anderson), 4 January-28 June 1909 and 2 January-29 December 1914.
- Portfolio (Columbia), 4 September 1864 issue.
- Elisabeth C. Satterthwait, A Son of the Carolinas: A Story of the Hurricane upon the Sea Islands, Philadelphia, 1898.
- William Gilmore Simms, The Life of Captain John Smith. The Founder of Virginia, Philadelphia, 1860, 7th edition.
- Seacroft: A Worker's Educational Community, Bulletin no. 1, 1 October 1935.
- Southern Botanic Journal (Charleston), volume 2, 31 March 1838-16 February 1839, 20 issues.
- Southern Railway, Gold Fields along the Southern Railway in Virginia, North and South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, East Tennessee, Washington, 1897.
- Southern Sash & Door Company: Sash, Doors, Glass, Sash Weights, Greenville, 1923.
- Samuel H. Turner, Autobiography of the Reverend Samuel H. Turner, D.D., Late Professor of Biblical Learning and the Interpretation of Scripture in the General Theological Seminary of the Protestant Episcopal Church of the United States of America, New York, 1863.
- Emmett Williams, The Boy and the Bird, Stuttgart, Germany, 1979.
- A Young Lady of Charleston, "March Composed for and Dedicated to the United States Marine Corps," Boston, n.d.
| 1999 USCS Program Table of Contents | University South Caroliniana Society |
| South Caroliniana Library |
This page copyright © 1999-2000, The Board of Trustees of the University of South Carolina.