SOUTH CAROLINIANA LIBRARY
UNIVERSITY SOUTH CAROLINIANA SOCIETY
Gifts to the Library in 1998
| Top | 1998 USCS Program | University South Caroliniana Society |
- G.W. Aimar & Co. (Charleston, S.C.) Druggist's Label, [ca. 1852-1877]
- A.J. Anderson Letter, 24 August , Dacusville, S.C.
- Putsy Silas Bailey Papers, 1872-1996
- James Lee Barrett Letter 7 February 1970, Los Angeles, Ca.
- Records of Abraham Bell and Company (New York City), 1835-1841
- John Shaw Billings Papers (Addition), 1916-1949
- Abram Blanding Letter, 21 June 1836, Camden, S.C..
- Dotsy Diane Lloyd Boineau Papers, 1917-1998
- Lemuel Boykin Papers, 1778-1907.
- Corp. Wilbur Bradley Papers, 1862-1865
- Iveson Lewis Brookes Papers (Addition), 1847-1876
- Moses Brown Papers (Addition), 1791-1797
- Lt. Patrick Calhoun Letter, 27 July 1845, New Orleans, La.
- Richard Carroll Papers, 1908-1977
- Carson Family Papers, 1820-1990
- Papers of the Coleman, Feaster, and Faucette Families, 1787-1943
- Rev. John Hamilton Cornish Papers (Addition), 1858 -1860
- Cowpens Centennial Celebration (Spartanburg, S.C.) Souvenir Pin, 1881
- Caroline Dick McKissick Belser Dial Papers, 1913-1994
- Papers of the Douglass, Thorn, and Moores Families, 1822-1997
- Records of Freeman, Almy & Co. (New York, N.Y.), 1864
- Elizabeth Belser Fuller Papers, 1926-1998
- Robert Gilmor Journal, 1806-1807
- Ainsley Hall Letter, 16 February 1819, Columbia, S.C.
- Wade Hampton III Souvenir Pins, 1926 and [18uu?]
- Robert Goodloe Harper Papers, 1791
- Estate of John Harth Papers, 1846-1847
- Hayne Family Papers, 1815-1984
- Edmund Jones Henry Papers, 1847
- William and Hannah Hora Letter, 22 December 1833, Columbia, S.C.
- Robert West Howard Papers, 1985-1993
- Sarah Allen Huckins Confederate Passport, 27 July 1864, Chester District, S.C.
- Kinards, S.C., Town Charter, 10 March 1905
- Lexington District State Census Population Schedule, 1839
- Rev. John G. Magee Letter, 23 September 1945, Washington, D.C.
- Lieutenant Commander Edward Yorke McCauley Letter, 21 March 1864, [Bahama Bank Vicinity, Bahamas]
- David James McCord Letter, 15 February 1827, to Carey and Lea, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Papers of the Manker and Youmans Families (Addition), 1824-1994
- Records of Monroe Council #96, Junior Order Of United American Mechanics (Piedmont, S.C.), 1911-1943
- Stanley Fletcher Morse Papers, 1900-1975
- Pinckney Family Papers, 1790-1925
- Clements and Katharine Ball Ripley Papers, 1909-1996
- Rosenberg Mercantile Company Records (Abbeville, S.C.) 1881-1965
- Smith Mercantile Company Records (Kinards, S.C.), (Addition), 1907
- Lewis Shaddinger Papers, 1862-1865, Charleston, S.C.
- South Carolina Senate Committee On Finance and Banks Report, 15 December 1853
- John Southmayd Letter, 14 November 1803, Charleston, S. C.
- W.A. Thomson Letter, 6 May 1849
- John L.W. Tylee Letterbook, 1865-1873
- Charles Eliphalet Walbridge Papers (Addition), 1863
- Inventory Of Jesse Whitmire's Estate (Union County, S.C.), 14 December 1854
- Emmett Williams Portfolio, 1979
| South Caroliniana Library |
This page copyright © 1998-99, The Board of Trustees of the University of South Carolina.