Don't know where to start? Try the new Political Science LibGuide.
- The U.S. government's official web portal.
- First Amendment Center
- Organized by topic (speech, press, religious liberty, assembly, and petition) each containing an overview of issues, links to news articles and court cases, when available.
- Glossary of Political Economy Terms
- Easily searchable alphabetical index.
- Google U.S. Government Search
- Search engine targeting queries to official .GOV pages.
- Political Science Organizations and Associations
- Provided by the American Political Science Association, this page provides links to official webpages for major national and international associations.
- Political Science Resources
- Provided by the University of Michigan's Document Center, this is a comprehensive collection of web resources for many aspects of United States Politics.
- Full-text to selected RAND research documents on improving policy and decision making. Consult the library catalog for library holdings of other RAND publications.
- Federal Citizen Information Center
- Answers to questions about the federal government and everyday consumer issues.
- The White House
- Official website of the White House.
State and Local
- Government Technology
- Full text articles from the journal Government Technology. Easily browsable.
- State and Local Governments
- Library of Congress listing of resources including links to all state government pages.
- Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)
- Easily searchable, frequently updated commentary on a wide variety of topics in foreign policy.
- Chiefs of State
- Directory of Cabinet Members and Chiefs of State of foreign countries.
- Official Government Web Pages by Country
- Alphabetical list of official government pages.
- UNPAN- United Nations Online Network in Public Administration and Finance
- Provides access to publications, reports and serials on public administration themes.