Photocopy machines are located on the following floors. The Circulation Department provides assistance and maintenance of the copiers. The cost is $.10 per page. There is one copier that accepts cash while the others only accept Carolina Cash. The cash copier is on the Main Floor.
- Main Floor - 6 Copy machines
- Government Information (Level 5) - 1 Copy machine
A Carolina Card machine is located on the main level. This can be used to purchase a Carolina Card for the purpose of copying or to add money to a Carolina Cash account. You will not need to purchase one of these cards if you already have a USC ID card.
There is a change machine for the microfilm readers in the Government Information, Microforms, and Newspapers Department on Level 5.
Photoduplication services are also available to library staff and patrons. Requests should be made at the Circulation Desk. Items to be copied may be left with the staff and picked up later that day. We also offer faxing services. Our fax number is (803) 777-5342.
- single-sided copies: $.15 per page on white or colored paper
- double-sided copies: $.30 per page on white or colored paper
- transparencies: $.25 per page
- sending a fax: $1.00 per page including cover sheet
- sending an international fax: $6.00 for the first page and $2.00 per page thereafter
- receiving a fax: $.50 per page
We accept USC departmental accounts if the department number, fund number and class code are available. Phone: (803) 777-3145.