(Looking for an individual research consultation? Click here.)
University of South Carolina faculty and instructors can complete the form below to request a Thomas Cooper Library instruction session. Depending upon the size and purpose of your class, the library instruction session can take the form of a general introduction to library resources or instruction that focuses on the information needs of a specific course or assignment.
- Requests submitted at least two weeks in advance will receive first priority.
- You will be contacted by a librarian to confirm the date, time, and location as well as to clarify the content of your scheduled session. Library sessions are not considered scheduled until a Research, Instruction, and Reference librarian contacts you with a confirmation.
- We ask that faculty and instructors attend the requested library instruction session.
- UNIV 101, ENGL 101, and ENGL 102 instructors can contact Timothy Simmons at 803-777-6244 or email@example.com.
- All other questions can be directed to Karen Brown at 803-777-2956 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact information for other University of South Carolina Columbia campus libraries can be found by clicking here. **Non-University of South Carolina Columbia groups should view the policy on non-affiliated group instruction by clicking here.