For Faculty Teaching Students at a Distance
Distance Education Resources > Faculty Resources
- Whether your students are at a distance or on campus, we can address copyright concerns and scan library materials to deposit it in the Content System of Blackboard.
Online guides to library and information resources
- Bring the library into your class by linking directly to an interactive subject guide.We can also create a course guide specifically for the research assignments in your class.Contact your department's librarian liaison or send a message to email@example.com
Librarians can meet with your class
- Do your students need more assistance than an online guide?We can explore various delivery options to reach your students through library instruction.Let us know of your interest through the instruction request form.
- Students and faculty members at a distance or on campus can request journal articles and book chapters from our library collection to be scanned and delivered to your computer.Books from our collection or PASCAL Deliverscan be mailed to students residing outside of Richland and Lexington counties.
University Technology Services / Distributed Learning
- Distributed Learning provides support to students and faculty for courses delivered via Internet technologies that provide students an alternative to the traditional face-to-face, campus-based classroom setting.
Center for Teaching Excellence
- Take a look at the teaching resources.