Journal Impact Factors
Journal Citation Reports (JCR)
Presents quantifiable statistical data on the impact and influence of leading journals in the Sciences and the Social Sciences.
Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities in . . .
Does not include impact factors but you can find acceptance rates, manuscript guidelines, and review process information for journals. Search by topic areas, words in journal name, acceptance rate, type of review process, or publisher. Directories for the fields of:
- Business (Accounting, Economics & Finance, Management, Marketing)
- Computer Science – Business Information Systems
- Education (Educational Curriculum & Methods, Educational Psychology & Administration, Educational Technology & Library Science)
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Nursing and Health Administration
- Science (Astronomy, Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Oceanography, Physics)