Drop-In Peer Research Consultations -- No appointment necessary!
The Thomas Cooper Library’s Undergraduate Ambassador and Peer Researchers are now offering drop-in peer research consultations.
Drop-In Hours at the Reference Desk of Thomas Cooper Library:
Peer Research Consultants provide one-on-one assistance to develop research strategies needed to write an excellent research paper. The consultants are USC students who are specially trained to help other students:
- Find scholarly and academic sources
- Narrow down paper topics
- Create and refine research questions
- Navigate the Libraries' website and locate good databases for a topic
- Choose and revise keywords for searching
- Identifying appropriate source types
If you would like to schedule a research appointment with a subject specialist, feel free to make an appointment using the Book a Librarian service.