Peer Research Consultations
The Thomas Cooper Library’s Undergraduate Ambassadors and Peer Researchers are now offering peer research consultations with the Student Success Center.
Make an appointment on TutorTrac to schedule a one-one-one meeting. Our peer research consultants will help you develop research strategies for papers, projects and more. The consultants are USC students who are specially trained to help other students:
- Find scholarly and academic sources
- Narrow down paper topics
- Create and refine research questions
- Navigate the Libraries' website and locate good databases for a topic
- Choose and revise keywords for searching
- Identify appropriate source types
- Manage citations and works cited
If you would like to schedule a research appointment with a subject specialist, feel free to make an appointment using the Book a Librarian service.