Skip to Content

University Libraries - The Class of 1958 Collaborative Learning Laboratory Fund

The Class of 1958 Collaborative Learning Laboratory Fund

Cooper Technology Lounge Dedication Ceremony - January 29, 2010
From left to right.  Class of 1958 Representatives - Mr. Thomas Jackson, Ms. Charline Brandt,
Dr. Kenneth Humphries;  USC V.P. for Academic Affairs and Provost, Dr. Michael Amiridis;
USC Student Body President, Meredith Ross;  Dean of Libraries, Thomas F. McNally;
Ms. Anne Bauknight and Ms. Margaret Bauknight representing class member Mr. Jerry Bauknight.

The Class of 1958 Collaborative Learning Laboratory Fund provides for the continued support of the Cooper Technology Lounge at Thomas Cooper Library. The Lounge is the largest computer lab on campus and offers flexible learning spaces for students.

Information regarding Lounge hours, policies, available equipment and services, etc. can be found on the Lounge page.

The Cooper Technology Lounge was created through a 50th-year reunion gift to the University given by the Class of 1958. The Dedication Ceremony, held on January 29, 2010, may be viewed online, or on your smartphone.

For more information on this fund, please contact us.

To donate to this fund:

Updated 9/12/2017