The Communications Department serves to promote the services, collections, spaces and staff expertise of University Libraries.
Student organizations or university departments may promote their events using the following options in Thomas Cooper Library:
- Request placement of a poster in Thomas Cooper Library
- Request table tents in Thomas Cooper Library
- Anyone can post information on the general bulletin board located near Cooper’s Corner (main floor). The board is monitored on a weekly basis.
- University organizations or departments can partner with Thomas Cooper Library to use the display cases in the front lobby of the library. Displays need to showcase the collections or services that the library provides. For more information contact Jane Olsgaard, Outreach Librarian, email@example.com or 777-1952.
- Request and Guidelines for Filming, Photography and Video in Library Facilities.
Communication Resources for library staff
Meet Our Staff
Thomas Cooper Library, Mezzanine
Associate Dean, Director of Communications
Room 203, Thomas Cooper Library
Contact for: Media relations, information on library news and events, social media, publications, and photographs.
Room 202, Thomas Cooper Library
Contact for: Requests to promote student events or university organization activities in the libraries through posters, table tents, bulletin board, etc., information on exhibit spaces in Thomas Cooper Library.