Register for Workshop: The Research ProcessThomas Cooper Library (Level 3 Multimedia Classroom)
Nov 13, 2012 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
This hour long workshop will consist of hands on practice in the key steps for researching a topic. Upon successful completion of the workshop you will be able to:
- Understand and interpret research assignments
- Develop a research question or thesis statement based on a topic
- Design search strategies
- Locate at least three sources on your topic
- Synthesize ideas to avoid plagiarizing
- Identify the elements needed to compose proper citations
*Attendees are required to have a research topic, or at the very least a research assignment.
Register and view more workshops.
*Note: Registration for all library workshops closes 24 hours before the scheduled start time.