U.S. Information Agency (IA)
- U.S. Academic Explorer: A Guide to Higher Education in the United States IA 1.32/2:ED 8/CD
- 1996, 1998. Compilation of databases.
United States Information Agency INFOBASE, USIA Directives, Quick Reference Guide, CD-ROM IA 1.32:yr-no.
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office USPTO
- EFS, Electronic Filing System (CD-ROM) C 21.32:F 47/CD
- Software for filing patent applications with the USPTO.
- Official Gazette of the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Patents, (CD-ROM) C 21.5/6:vol/no.
- Earlier editions in print and microfiche. 1995-present on USPTO website.
- Patents & Trademarks ASSIGN, (DVD-ROM) C 21.31/13:yr/no.
- US Patents & Trademarks Assignments recorded at the USPTO 1980 August to present
- Patents ASSIST, (DVD-ROM) C 21.31/5:yr/no
- Full text of patent search tools.
- Patents BIB, (DVD-ROM) C 21.31/2:yr/no
- Selected bibliographic information from US patents issued 1969 to present.
- Patents CLASS, (DVD-ROM) C 21.31/3:yr/no
- Current Classification of US Patents issued 1790 To present
- Trademarks ASSIST (DVD-ROM) C 21.31/10:yr/no.
- Latest edition only. Full text of trademark search tools.
- Trademarks BIB, (DVD-ROM) C 21.31/18:yr/no.
- Latest edition only.
- USAMark C 21.31/11:USM-001-
- Facsimile images of U.S. trademark registrations.
- USAPAT C 21.31:USP yr W #
- Facsimile images of U.S. patents issued 1790 to present
Veterans' Affairs (VA)
- Annual Reports of the Secretary of Veterans Affairs, 1980-1996, (CD-ROM) VA 1.95:SE 7
- Automated Reference Materials System (ARMS), June 1997 (CD-ROM) VA 1.95/3:997/6
- Updated version available on the Internet.
- Department of Veterans Affairs, Board of Veterans' Appeals Decisions, (CD-ROM) VA 1.95/2:yr
- Department Of Veterans Affairs, Serving Our Nations Veterans As "One VA", Annual Accountability Report, Fiscal Year 2000, (CD-ROM) VA 1.95:AC 2
- FY2000 Accountability report.
- OPA Office of Public Affairs, Department of Veterans Affairs, Resource Disk 2000, (CD-ROM) VA 1.95:R 31
- VetPop2000, (CD-ROM) VA 1.95:V 64
- VetPop2000 is VA’s official estimate of the veteran population and projection to the year 2029 by age, sex, period of service, and state of residence (including the number of: living veterans, deaths to veterans, separations from the military, and net state migrants). VetPop2000 is the official VA estimate and projection of the number and characteristics of veterans as of September 30, 2000. It is the first revision of official estimates and projections since 1993. Data in Excel format.