- Attaining Excellence, TIMSS As A Starting Point to Examine Teaching, Eighth-Grade Mathematics Lessons: United States, Japan, and Germany, ORAD 97-1023R, (VIDEO) ED 1.334/2:M 42/VIDEO
- Breathing Easy: What Home Buyers and Sellers Should Know About Radon, Indoor Air Quality Information Clearinghouse (IAQ-Info), (VIDEO) EP 1.104:R 12/VIDEO
- EPA 402-V-02-003 "With a bit of light humor, the video covers the basics, including radon science, the lung cancer risk, home inspection, building a new home radon-resistant, testing and fixing a home, disclosure, state radon offices, hotline and web resources, and key radon numbers, e.g., EPA's action level and the U.S. indoor and outdoor averages. The primary audiences are home buyers and sellers, and real estate sales agents and brokers. Home inspectors, mortgage lenders, other real estate practitioners, and radon services providers will also find the video helpful."
- EMS Public Information, Education & Relations (PIER) Instructor Video, 1996, (Video) TD 8.2:EM 3/19/VIDEO
- The Food Stamp Program, Training Guide for Retailers, (Video) A 98.8/2:330
- Getting in Step: A Video Guide for Conducting Watershed Outreach Campaigns, etc., June 2003, (VIDEO) EP 1.8:W 31/2
- Developed to help implement an effective outreach campaign as part of a state or local water quality improvement project. Video includes case studies of diverse approaches.
- National Center for Education Statistics, Data for Decisions, Resources from the National Center for Education Statistics, November 1996, (Video) ED 1.334/2:D 35/VIDEO
- NHANES III Anthropometric Procedures, From the National Center for Health Statistics, (VIDEO) HE 20.6231:AN 8/VIDEO
- Operation Cooperation, Partnership Between Law Enforcement and Private Security, (VIDEO) J 26.2:OP 2/VIDEO
- Patient to Patient: Cancer Clinical Trails and You, etc., (VIDEO) HE 20.3193:C 61/VIDEO
- Pursuing Excellence, Eighth-Grade Findings From the Third International Math and Science Study, (Video) ED 1.334/2:EX 2/VIDEO
- Senior Project at SERVE, The SENIOR PROJECT: A Guide to Developing and Judging a Senior Project Presentation, (VIDEO) ED 1.348/4:SE 5
- Senior Project at Serve, The Senior Project: Mentoring: The Art of Becoming, (VIDEO) ED 1.348/4:M 56/VIDEO
- SunWise: Sun Safety Program K-8, May 2003, (VIDEO) EP 1.104:SU 7/4/VIDEO
- "The SunWise School Program is an environmental and health education program that aims to teach children and their caregivers how to protect themselves from overexposure to the sun." Video describes program and is designed for teachers, school nurses, parents and school administrators who want to learn more about the program.
- U.S.A. v. Microsoft Corp., Deposition: Bill Gates, August 27 & 28, September 2, 1998, (VIDEO TAPES) JU 10.2:M 58/3/date/TAPE no.