CD-ROMs and DVDs may be used in the department and may be available for checking out. Arrangements for viewing videos can be made.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- A Collection of Solid Waste Resources, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:C 68/CD/yr
- Publications on climate change and waste, composting, hazardous waste management, household hazardous waste, tribal waste management, landfills, recycling, municipal solid waste management. Includes games and activities for children and information in Spanish. Annual editions.
- Air Chief (ClearingHouse for Inventory and Emission Factors), (CD-ROM) EP 1.109:yr
- The Air CHIEF CD-ROM gives the public and private sector users access to air emission data specific to estimating the types and quantities of pollutants that may be emitted from a wide variety of sources. Updated annually, Air CHIEF offers on one disc literally thousands of pages contained in some of EPA's most widely used and requested documents.
- AIRSExecutive plus, (CD-ROM) EP 4.30:yr/version
- Database and software for viewing summaries of air pollution data for the U.S. and 50 other countries. Summaries are extracted from the EPA's Aerometric Information Retrieval System (AIRS) and National Emission Trends (NET) databases.
- Annotated Bibliography of Source Water Protection Materials, June 2003, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:S 08/2
- EPA 816-F-03-010
- Aquatox, EPA Release 1, September 2000 EP 1.104:AQ 3/CD
- Ecosystem simulation model and software for predicting the fate of chemicals in aquatic ecosystems and their direct and indirect effects.
- Asthma Speaker's Kit, January 2001, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:AS 8/CD
- Powerpoint presentation.
- CAMEO, Includes Cameo, Aloha, and Marplot, August 2002, (CD-ROM) EP 9.15:C 14/CD/2002
- Project website. CAMEO ® is a system of software applications used widely to plan for and respond to chemical emergencies. ALOHA is an atmospheric dispersion model used for evaluating releases of hazardous chemical vapors. MARPLOT is the mapping application. It allows users to "see" their data (e.g., roads, facilities, schools, response assets), display this information on computer maps, and print the information on area maps.
- CCRWRITER V 1.5, CD, 1999, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:C 76/CD
- Computer software designed to aid water suppliers create government-mandated consumer confidence reports.
- CERCLIS (Comprehensive Environmental Response Compensation, and Liability Information System), (CD-ROM) EP 1.104/5:yr/no
- Chemical Emergency Preparedness and Prevention Office Library on CD: A One-Stop Reference, March 2000, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:C 42/2
- 91 documents on accident reporting and notification requirements, training and industry guidances, chemical accident investigation, counter-terrorism, international chemical accident prevention and preparedness and emergency preparedess and response.
- Climate Change Presentation Kit, 1999, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:C 61/CD
- CME Training System, September 1996, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:IN 7/CD
- Designed to train EPA and state and local officials in ground-water monitoring at hazardous waste facilities. CME stands for Comprehensive Ground-Water Monitoring Evaluation. Includes a glossary and relevant sections of the Code of Federal Regulations.
- Database of Sources of Environmental Releases of Dioxin-Like Compounds in the United States: Reference Years 1987 and 1995, March 2001, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:D 62
- A repository of congener specific chlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxin/dibenzofuran (CDD/CDF) emissions data from all known sources in the United States. The database contains information that can be analyzed to track emissions of CDD/CDF over time, compare homologue and congener profiles between and among source categories, and develop source specific emission factors that can then be used to develop emission estimates. The information contained in the database is associated with two reference years: 1995 and 1987. CDD/CDF emissions data was extracted from original test reports. The database was designed to accommodate facility based emission data, as well as non facility based sources (e.g., mobile sources such as automobiles, and area sources such as residential wood combustion and open burning of refuse in barrels). Test reports from various State agencies, trade associations, EPA program offices, and EPA regulatory dockets were consolidated and assimilated into the database. Most of the emission data in Version 3.0 of the database concern releases to air because few data are currently available on releases to other media.
- Delivering Timely Water Quality Information to Your Community: The Chesapeake Bay and National Aquarium in Baltimore EMPACT Projects, November 2002, (CD-ROM)
EP 1.104:W 29/3/CD
- "to provide state and local governments and others "How-to" steps needed to design, employ, and maintain water quality monitoring, data management/delivery, and communications systems. The handbook is based on the Chesapeake Bay Environmental Monitoring for Public Access and Community Tracting (EMPACT) and Fort McHenry Tidal Wetland Restoration projects. It also includes information about lessons-learned and success stories associated with similar projects, and sections on interpreting and communicating the significance of the resultant water quality and restoration data."
- Delivering Timely Water Quality Information to Your Community, The Jefferson Parish - Louisiana Project, September 2001, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:J 35/CD
- Instructions on how to design, site, operate and maintain water quality data gathering and analysis system, use data visualization tools to graphically depict data, develop plan to communicate results to community.
- Diamond Chuitna Coal Project: A Case Study of the EIS Process, 1998 EP 1.104:EN 8
- An interactive case study of the environmental assessment process using the Diamond Chuitna coal project assessment of the late 1980s as a model.
- Drinking Water Resources, A Collection of Drinking Water Reference Documents & Materials, July 2002, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:W 29/CD
- 85 drinking water documents in 6 areas: general information, national primary drinking water regulations, public water system supervision program implementation, sanitary surveys, source water protection, underground injection control.
- Effective Risk Management of Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals Newmedia CD, August 2002, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:R 51/2/CD
- "CD-ROM version of the workshop, Effective Risk Management of Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals, held in January 2002, in Cincinnati, Ohio. The goal of this workshop was to introduce the science and engineering behind managing the potential risk of suspected endocrine disrupting chemicals (EDCs). The content of the workshop was designed for the practitioners of environmental management: environmental decision makers in Federal and State agencies and in industry, environmental engineering professionals and environmental researchers. The presentations provide a broad background including the basics of what is known about health and ecosystem effects and exposure assessment for EDCs, and the current state of knowledge in managing the risks of suspected EDCs."
- Emission Trends Viewer CD, 1985-1996, Version 2.0, July 1998, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:EM 4/985-96
- Endangered Species Act MOA Guidance and Training, Version 2002, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:SP 3/CD
- MOA Guidebook, PowerPoint training presentations (1 hr and 4 hr), sample documents, FAQs. MS Word, Acrobat for documents.
- Energy Star Homes Marketing Toolkit, Version 1.1, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:EN 2/CD
- An overview and marketing strategy for homes built according to EPA's Energy Star Homes program standards.
- Engineering Trade-Offs Program, August 2000, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:EN 3/CD
- Presents the Engineering Trade-Offs (ETO) decision-making process in environmental engineering activities and use in two projects. Includes PowerPoint presentations on the topic.
- Envirocrimes: Clear and Present Hazards, Version 1.0, May 1998, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:EN 8/2/CD
- A collection of scenarios that show the many different types of environmental crimes law enforcement officers might encounter on the job. Its purpose is to help them recognize environmental crimes and take appropriate
- Environmental Statute Review Course EP 1.104:ST 2/CD
- "Training uses text, narration, graphics, animation and video to cover the basic provisions and enforcement authorities of seven environmental statutes (RCRA, CERCLA, CAA, CWA, EPCRA, TSCA, and FIFRA). The course is intended for environmental personnel who may be familiar with one statute, but need to gain an overall understanding of other statutes."
- Environmental Tobacco Smoke: A health hazard to children, (CD-ROM)
EP 1.104:T 55/CD
- Speaker's notes, brochures and presentations.
- EPA Clean Up Technology Systems, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:T 22/CD
- EPA database systems relating to technological innovations in the field of contaminated site remediation. Includes VISITT (Vendor Information for Innovative Treatment Technologies), VendorFACTS (Vendor Field Analytical and Characterization System) and ITT (Field Applications Database).
- EPADOC EP 1.104/2:vol/no
- Ceased. Includes Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) documents, policies, and controlling legislation. Includes the Operations Policies Manual of the Data Processing Division, information about EPA's hardware and software contracts, technical reference guides to EPA's e-mail, and records-management policies and standards.
- EPA's Draft Report on the Environment & Draft Report on the Environment Technical Document 2003, June 2003, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:EN 8/3/DRAFT
- "Describes current national environmental conditions and trends using existing data and indicators; Identifies data gaps and research needs; Discusses the challenges government and our partners face in filling those gaps."
- EPA's State and Local Climate Change Outreach Kit EP 1.104:C 61/2000/CD
- Presentations, slideshows, information sheets, brochures and lists of resources for public education and information programs on global warming.
- Estimated Per Capita Water Ingestion in the United States, April 2000, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:IN 4
- EPA-822-R-00-008. This report provides estimates of per capita water ingestion in the United States based on the USDA 1994-96 Continuing Survey of Food Intakes by Individuals (CSFII). Results are presented for the general population and for cetrain subpopulations including gender and age categories, pregnant and lactating women. These ingestion estimates may be used in estimating risk to human health from the ingestion of contaminated waters.
- Evaluation of Demonstrated and Emerging Technologies for the Treatment and Clean Up of Contaminated Land and Groundwater, etc., 1985 - 1998, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:T 22/2/CD
- Evaluation of Demonstrated and Emerging Technologies for the Treatment and Clean Up of Contaminated Land and Groundwater, etc., Pilot Study Reports 1985-2000, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:T 22/2/yr range/CD
- The Council of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) established the Committee on the Challenges of Modern Society (CCMS) in 1969 to develop programs to share information among countries on environmental and societal issues that complement other international endeavors and to provide leadership in solving specific problems of the human environment. These are documents describing a Pilot Study designed to share information among countries on innovative treatment technologies. Partially available on the Internet.
- Exposure Factors Handbook, February 1999, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:EX 7/CD
- Provides a summary of the available statistical data on various factors used in assessing human exposure to toxic chemicals. These factors include: drinking water consumption, soil ingestion, inhalation rates, dermal factors including skin area and soil adherence factors, consumption of fruits and vegetables, fish, meats, dairy products, homegrown foods, breast milk intake, human activity factors, consumer product use, and residential characteristics. Recommended values are for the general population and also for various segments of the population who may have characteristics different from the general population.
- Factor Finder, etc., April 2001, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:F 11/2
- A program to assist exposure assessors and others in searching and locating data contained in two previously published NCEA documents quickly and efficiently. The Exposure Factors Handbook (EFH) (EPA/600/P-95/002Fa, Fb, and Fc) published in August 1997, and the Sociodemographic Data Used for Identifying Potentially Highly Exposed Populations (HEP) (EPA/600R-99/060) published in July 1999.
- Field Demonstation of Permeable Reactive Barriers to Remove Dissolved Uranium from Groundwater, Fry Canyon, Utah, Interim Report, September 1997 through September 1998, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:F 45/CD
- FRTR Cost and Performance Remediation Case Studies and Related Information, Federal Remediation Technologies Roundtable, June 2000, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:C 82/CD
- 218 cost and performance case study reports about remediation projects and related resources prepared by the FRTR.
- Green Chemistry Expert System, November 1998, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:C 42/CD
- The Green chemistry expert system allows users to develop a green chemical manufacturing process, design a green chemical, or survey the field of green chemistry.
- Guide for Industrial Waste Management, February 2003, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:IN 2/2/CD
- Guide to Industrial Assessments for Pollution Prevention and Energy Efficiency, June 2001, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:IN 2/CD
- EPA/626/C-99/003. An overview of industrial assessments and the general framework for conducting an assessment. It describes combined assessments for pollution prevention and energy, "industrial assessments", providing guidance to those performing assessments at industrial or other commercial facilities. In addition, basic information about waste generating industrial operations and energy consuming equipment is provided. This guide can be used by both facility personnel to conduct in-house assessments of operations and by third parties who are interested in providing industrial assessments.
- I-BEAM, Indoor Air Quality-Building Education and Assessment Model, September 2001, (CD-ROM) EP 4.28:IB 3/CD
- Interactive software program for building professionals for managing indoor air quality (IAQ) in commercial buildings.
- ICR Treatment Study Database, Version 1.0, August 2000, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:T 71/CD
- Displays the results of the disinfection byproduct precursor removal studies conducted under EPA's information collection rule (ICR). Contains the results of the EPA review and analysis as well as the raw data and the reports submitted by utilities that conducted these studies. The information contained in this database includes: general water quality data, DBP precursor concentrations, DBPs formed during simulated distribution system testing, process design parameters, pretreatment information, full-scale plant data, and laboratory QA/QC data.
- Indoor Air Quality, Tools for Schools Training Modules 1&2, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:T 62/CD
- These Modules were designed to assist in the training of school district personnel in the use of EPA's IAQ Tools for Schools Action Kit. The modules on the CD consist of three main components in a Microsoft Powerpoint slide show format: a 40-minute Short Presentation; Module 1; and, Module 2.
- Information Sources for Innovative Remediation and Site Characterization Technologies, 1998, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:IN 3
- Publications and resource guides on groundwater, site characterization, partnerships, community involvement, technologies.
- Innovative Remediation and Site Characterization Technologies Resources, August 1999, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:IN 6/CD/999
- Information to help federal, state and private sector site managers evaluate alternatives among innovative technologies for site assessment and cleanup
- In Situ Enhanced Source Removal, Hill AFB Utah, September 1999, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:SO 8
- HTML report describes and compares the performance of in-situ technologies designed to accelerate the removal of organic contaminants from unconsolidated soils and aquifers.Data from the nine demonstrations are compiled into an MS Access database. Also includes bibliographic database of references used and computer code for use with data.
- Installation Files and User Documentation, AOT 425 StatPgm, (CD-ROM) EP 5.25:A 07/CD
- The "Acute Oral Toxicity (Guideline 425) Statistical Program" (AOT425StatPgm) is designed to be used with the acute oral toxicity testing procedure presented in OECD GUIDELINE FOR THE TESTING OF CHEMICALS, Section Effects Test No. 425, Acute Oral Toxicity: Up-and-Down Procedure.
- Introduction to Hard Rock Mining , CD-ROM Program, September 1997 EP 1.104:H 21
- An interactive multimedia CD-ROM that presents a basic outline of hard rock mining including methods, related mine waste issues and environmental concerns.
- Introduction to Superfund Enforcement, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:SU 7/2/CD
- Computer based training course. Provides an overview of the Superfund enforcement program's major components and the usual sequence of enforcement activities at remedial sites on the National Priorities List (NPL).
- LandView 3, Environmental Mapping Software, CD-TGR95-LV3-1-11, December 1997, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104/4:CD-TGR 95-LV 3-1-11
- Landview II, Mapping of Selected EPA-Regulated Sites, TIGER/LINE 1992, and 1990 Census of Population and Housing EP 1.104/4:CD 92-LV 2-1-11
- 10 state CDs, 1 U.S. summary
- Lead-Safe Yards: Developing and Implementing a Monitoring, Assessment, and Outreach Program for Your Community, January 2001, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:L 46/3/CD
- The handbook presents a case study showing how one community-based program—the EMPACT Lead-Safe Yard Project (LSYP) in Boston, Massachusetts—is using a variety of low-cost techniques, such as landscaping and yard treatments, to reduce children's exposure to elevated levels of lead in residential soil. The handbook provides step-by-step guidance for developing a similar program to address the problem of lead in soil in other communities. It is written primarily for community organizers, non-profit groups, local government officials, Tribal officials, and other decision-makers who will implement, or are considering implementing, lead-safe yard programs. Much of the information will also be useful to individual homeowners interested in finding low-cost ways to reduce children's exposure to lead in soil.
- Let's Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle, April 2000, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:R 31/2
- Games, activities, publications and resources for students and teachers
- Library of Environmental Images, October 1997, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:IM 1
- A collection of images relating to environmental sciences for export and use in documents, slide presentations, web pages, and multimedia applications. Images are available in low resolution (RGB TIFF, 650K, 72 dpi) or high resolution (JPEG compressed TIFF, 10MB decompressed, 300 dpi).
- Low Pressure Membrane Filtration for Pathogen Removal: Application, Implementation, and Regulatory Issues, April 2001, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:F 48/CD
- EPA 815-C-01-001. The primary objective of this report is to summarize the current use and status of membrane filtration technologies for drinking water applications as well as the regulatory requirements that govern this technology.
- National Conference on Retrofit Opportunities for Water Resource Protection in Urban Environments: Proceedings, February 9-12, 1998, July, 1999 (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:R 31/CD
- National Conference on Tools for Urban Water Resource Management & Protection, Proceedings, etc., July 2000 EP 1.104:T 62/2/CD
- National Conference on Urban Storm Water: Enhancing Programs at the Local Level, Proceedings, Chicago, IL, February 17-20, 2003, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104: UR 1
- Papers from the conference.
- Nonhazardous Waste Landfill Publications, August 2000, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:N 73/CD
- Materials on municipal solid waste landfills to manage the disposal of nonhazardous solid waste. Contains fact sheets, technical manuals and computer models. The Landfill Gas Emissions Model estimates air pollutant emissions from landfills. The Groundwater Information Tracking System is a database system to store, analyze and report data generated from groundwater monitoring programs. The Multimedia Exposure Assessment Model simulates the movement of contaminants leaching from a waste disposal facility.
- NATO/CCMS Pilot Study Reports: 1985 - 2002, 2001 Update, etc., Contaminated Land and Groundwater, April 2002, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:G 91/CD
- Preliminary report (1985), Phase 1, 2, 3 reports)
- NPDES Compliance Inspection Manuals, Release April 1, 2000, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:C 73
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) manuals and instruction guides and workbook. Includes multimedia.
- Office of Solid Waste Publications, December 1997, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:S0 4
- Over 100 publications with information on how to reduce, reuse, and recycle trash and manage solid and hazardous waste.
- Onsite and Clustered (Decentralized) Wastewater Treatment System Technology and Management Informational Materials, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:C 62
- Information, Powerpoint presentations and images.
- An Organizational Guide to Pollution Prevention, August 2001, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:OR 3/CD
- Companion to publication EPA/625/R-01/003. Includes handbooks, manuals, worksheets and checklists to support P2 programs. and four approaches to implementing a P2 program in an organization. CD-ROM accompanies
- Ozone Monitoring, Mapping, and Public Outreach, Delivering Real-Time Ozone Information to Your Community, September 1999, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:OZ 7/CD
- Instructions on how to monitor ground-level ozone and use EPA systems and applications to retrieve, manage, distribute and map real-time data. Also information on how to communicate information on real-time ozone levels and health effects.
- Proceedings of the Twenty-second Annual Conference on Analysis of Pollutants in the Environment, September 2000, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:P 76/4/2000/CD
- EPA 821-C-00-003. Contains 24 verbatim and edited transcripts, formal papers and copies of slides and transparencies provided by some presenters. Topics include Office of Water policy updates, analytucal methods, cyanide, organics, cryptosporidium, whole effluent toxicity, national fish study, detection/quantitation, and trace metals.
- Protect Your Family From Lead In Your Home, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:L 46/2/CD
- Protecting Children From Exposure to Secondhand Smoke, Community Action Kit, August 2002, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:C 73/2
- "Developed by the U.S. EPA to assist community leaders in educating communities about the dangers of secondhand smoke. This information will help them develop strategies and locate resources necessary to implement a community-based campaign to reduce children's exposure to secondhand smoke. The kit contains a number of products and ideas - each with its own "blueprint" to help you get results. Specific projects are identified and the project's purpose, methods of achieving the goal, evaluation mechanisms, and detailed action steps are discussed."
- RMP*Submit: system for risk management plans, Version 1.0.7, January, 1999, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:R 51/CD
- EPA personal computer software for facilities to use in submitting Risk Management Plans (RMP) required under the Risk Management Program.
- Selected Office of Water Methods and Guidance, January 2001, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:M 56
Selected Office of Water, Methods and Guidance, Version 2, June 2001, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:M 56/2001/VER.2
- Supplements OW's Methods and Guidance CD-ROM, EPA 821-C-99-004 which contains the full set of wastewater and drinking water methods approved at 40 CFR 136 and 141.
- Self-Paced Interactive Training for The Hazardous Organic NESHAP, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:IN 8
- SHEMD, DISK #1, Release 6 - September 1997, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:SH 4/CD
- Includes reference manuals, training modules and performance support systems. Laboratory waste management; Lead in drinking water; Sampling for lead; Occupational injury/illness coding system; Ergonomics; Federal facilities pollution prevention planning guide; Pollution prevention plan performance support system; Wastewater sampling at wastewater treatment plants.
- Site Characterization Library, Volume 1, Release 2, etc., Revised August 1998, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:SI 8
- Publications and 24 software programs related to the chracterization of hazardous waste sites. Topics include project planning and data quality, RCR/Superfund Site Assessment Guidance, Field Operations and Standard Operating Procedures, General Site Assessment Guidance, Soil, Vadose Zone, Sediment, and Hazardous Waste Sampling/Monitoring, Groundwater Sampling and Monitoring, Risk Assessment.
- Superfund Innovative Technology Evaluation Program: Technology Profiles Tenth Edition, August 2000, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:SU 7/3/CD
- Technical Lead Reports or Documents Published by EPA's Office of Pollution, Prevention and Toxics National Program Chemicals Division Technical Branch, May 1999, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:L 46/CD
- Forty-two technical lead reports or documents published by EPA's National Program Chemicals Division Technical Branch, as well as data files (SAS format) and data documentation associated with three of the reports.
- The Case Development Process: putting it all together June 2000, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:C 26
- Presents the decision-making process in environmental engineering activities.
- The Metal Finishing Facility Risk Screening Tool (MFFRST):, etc., July 2001, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:M 56/2
- The model MFFRST, short for Metal Finishing Facility Risk Screening Tool, is a user-friendly pc-based computer tool which allows an individual to evaluate the potential exposures and health risks to workers and nearby residents from emissions from individual metal finishing facilities.
- The Place Called Home: Tools for Sustainable Communities, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:H 75/CD
- Discusses how people can reinhabit the land in ways that are good for people and the planet. Includes excerpts from books and other publications, a tool kit with examples of ordinances, codes and studies with Internet addresses and stories of projects in different parts of the United States that have to do with preserving community, responsibility to the land and quality of life.
- The Proceedings of the Twenty-First Annual Conference on Analysis of Pollutants in the Environment, October 1999, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:P 94/CD
- Verbatim and edited transcripts, formal papers and presentations.
- Time-Relevant Beach and Recreational Water Quality Monitoring and Reporting, June 2003, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:B 35/CD
- This handbook provides information on how to design and implement a time- relevant water quality monitoring program for beaches and other recreational waters. The handbook is intended for people who are considering developing a recreational water quality monitoring program for their community or wish to enhance their existing program.
- Toxic chemical release inventory : ... TRI reporting software, (CD-ROM) EP 5.22/3:yr/CD
1987-1997 Toxics Release Inventory, Landview III, Light Edition, Risk Screening Environmental Indicators, Disc 1-3, June 2000, (CD-ROM) EP 5.22/2:987-997
- ATRS (Automated TRI Reporting Software) is the electronic version of the Form R and Form A that TRI (Toxics Release Inventory) submitters use each year to report toxic chemicals released into the land, water, or air.
1987-1997 CD-ROM: Manual included. Includes complete TRI database (1987-1997), TRI search, calculation, report and output software for Windows, Landview III spatial software depicting TRI and other data on maps, Risk Screening Environmental Indicators depicting the relative risk of toxics, related EPA documents. TRI database available on Internet from several sources.
- Toxic Chemical Release Inventory, 1987 EP 5.22:T65/CD
- 1987 Inventory File; Chemical Substance Fact Sheets File
- Toxic Release Inventory, 1987- (CD-ROM) EP 5.22/2:yr
- Inventories and chemical substances fact sheets.
- Troubleshooting Guide For Small Ground Water Systems with Hypochlorination, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:T 27/CD
- US EPA Air Pollution Control Cost Manual, 6th Edition, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:P 76/5/CD
- EPA 452/B-02-001 Manual and Air Compliance Advisor (ACA) Air Pollution Control Technology Evaluation Model version 7.4 software.
- Wastewater Treatment Systems, Informational Materials, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:W 29/4/CD
- Water Supply Guidance Manual, EPA 816-C-00-001, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:W 29/2/CD
- WAVE-Saver For Educational Institutions, Version 2.0 For Windows, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:W 36/2000/EDU
- Allows users to determine and manage water usage in school facilities with the aim of promoting efficiency and conservation. Interactive multimedia
- WAVE-Saver for Hotels, 2000, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:W 36/2000/CD
- Allows users to determine and manage water usage in hotel facilities with the aim of promoting efficiency and conservation. Interactive multimedia.
- WAVE-Saver For Office Buildings, Version 2.0 For Windows, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:W 36/2000/OFFICE
- Allows users to determine and manage water usage in office buildings with the aim of promoting efficiency and conservation. Interactive multimedia.
- WAVE-Saver: Water Management System, Version 2.0, 1997, (CD-ROM) EP 1.104:W 36
- Allows users to determine and manage water usage in hotel facilities with the aim of promoting efficiency and conservation. Interactive multimedia.