Click here to fill out our online student application
Guidelines and Procedures for Student Applicants
- Your application is put on file for the current semester. You will be asked via email to verify your application status at the end of each semester. Unverified applications will be dropped each semester. Applications prior to 2011 will need to be re-entered as a new applicant.
- If your application is selected you will be notified by phone or e-mail to schedule an interview with the department.
- Upon being hired by the department you will need two legal documents of identification. (Preferably a driver’s license, social security card, birth certificate, or passport.)
- Let the supervisor or personnel administrator know if you are working for another department on campus.
- International students must also show their I-20.
- Direct Deposit is MANDATORY for all student hires.
- At no time will submitting an application guarantee employment.
- Please do not contact supervisors or department heads.
Staff and Faculty State-slotted positions are available at uscjobs.sc.edu