The Horseshoe Society was established in 1998 to pay tribute to the heritage of the University by honoring those alumni, donors, and other University supporters who have made cumulative gifts of $100,000 or more.
|South Caroliniana Library|
The following are Horseshoe Society members whose contributions directly support the University Libraries:
- Dr. Stephen H. Ackerman
- Mrs. Deward Brittain
- Mrs. Matthew J. Bruccoli
- Ms. Mary Beth Crawford
- Mrs. Alester G. Furman III
- Mr. and Mrs. Gaston H. Gage, Sr.
- Dr. and Mrs. Edwin E. Gordon
- The Hunt Library Trust
- Dr. Joel A. Myerson
- Miss Mildred Louise Pettus
- The William L. Richter Family Foundation
- Ms. Lynn Robertson
- Mr. and Mrs. James A. Robinson
- Prof. and Mrs. G. Ross Roy
- Mr. and Mrs. Frank R. Shaw
- Mrs. Dorothy D. Smith
- Dr. and Mrs. Michael S. Smith
- University South Caroliniana Society
- Mr. and Mrs. Charles D. Walters III
- Mr. Chester A. Wingate, Sr.