Cooper Technology Lounge Renovation
The renovation of the Cooper Technology Lounge has begun with completion scheduled for late Fall 2009. This project, made possible by a generous gift from the Class of 1958, will create a more collaborative computing environment for USC students.
COMPUTER AVAILABILITY & INFORMATION
149 computers have been relocated to the Levels 3, 4 and Main with print stations available on each level during the renovation:
- 19 Mac computers have been relocated to the East Gallery on the Main Level (between Circulation and the front staircase)
- 40 Windows computers are available on the Main Level in the Reference area
- 30 Windows computers have been temporarily relocated to the Level 3 Multimedia Classroom (Temporary Computing Lab)
- 40 Laptops for Check-out.
- 20 Windows computers are available on Level 4 in the Science area
PRINTING is available in all public computing areas of the Library
PRINT JOBS can be sent to the following printers and picked up at those locations:
- COLOR PRINTER is located on the Main Level in the Reference area
- BLACK & WHITE printers are located in the computing areas on Main, Level 4 and
Library LAPTOP check-out - To check out a Library laptop, go to the Temporary Computing Lab on Level 3
PERSONAL LAPTOP wireless configuration - To have your personal laptop set-up to use the Library's wireless network, go to the Temporary Computing Lab on Level 3
Specialized software and scanning - Scanning/Photoshop/SAS/SPSS will be available in the Level 3 Temporary Computing Lab