- Council on Foundations - Homepage of the Council on Foundations, a nonprofit association of grant making foundations and corporations that helps foundation staff, trustees, and board members in their day-to-day grant making activities. The site provides research, publications, conference and workshop information, and addresses the important issues and challenges that face foundations and corporate funders.
- Foundation Center - Homepage of the Foundation Center which is one of the nation's leading authorities on institutional philanthropy that collects, organizes, and communicates information and trends on U.S. philanthropy. The site also provides information for grant makers and grant seekers.
- Guidestar - Free database of information on the programs, operations, and finances of more than 600,000 American nonprofit organizations that donors can use to search for charities, compare them, and monitor their performances.
- National Center for Charitable Statistics - A statistical database and directory of nonprofit organizations and their activities, including data on the finances and activities of nonprofits going as far back as 1989. The site also includes demographic data on the latest zip code level giving for households that itemize their IRS income tax forms, and much more.
- Asian Philanthropy Advisory Network - A partnership between multiple leading Asian philanthropy organizations, this resource provides articles, trends, and research on giving in Asia, as well as links to other country specific nonprofit data.
- Giving in Europe - Data focused on cross-border giving covering 16 European countries. Provides links to country-specific databases and directories in the 'Country Profile' section.