- E-Business Forum - Website provided by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) that contains analysis of new business models for the global digital economy, best-practice case studies of digital strategy, information on the latest innovations in e-business worldwide, and country assessments to help users locate e-business opportunities around the globe.
- E-Commerce.gov - Gateway to U.S. governmental information about electronic commerce policy that is maintained by the Secretariat for Electronic Commerce of the U.S. Department of Commerce. The site provides information about global e-commerce policy, links to U.S. documents about e-commerce policy, examples of e-commerce, and links to other e-commerce sites.
- E-Commerce and the Internet - Website provided by the Bureau of Consumer Protection that contains information on how consumers and businesses can protect themselves from e-commerce and Internet scams.
- E-Commerce Tax News - Source of current news and feature articles on taxation of e-commerce.
- E-Commerce Times - Website is part of the NewsFactor Network and provides news articles about electronic commerce, special industry reports/guides, and links to other technology-based sites.
Import, Export, and Trade Information:
- Export.gov - Portal for U.S. government export information such as ways to finance exports and solve trade problems in foreign and U.S. markets, tariffs/taxes, country/industry market research, export counseling/assistance, and trade statistics.
- Federal Trade Statistics - Source of governmental trade data provided by the U.S. Bureau of Census, which contains current and historical trade statistics as well as trade regulations.
- Federation of International Trade Associations (FITA) - Portal of international trade and import-export information and homepage of the Federation of International Trade Associations. The site contains a directory of U.S.-based export management companies, links to other international trade sources, trade leads, and access to theFITA buy/sell business-to-business exchange.
- Import-Export Directory - Provides links to export aids/tools, government agencies, foreign currency aids, imports, carriers/schedules/tracking, means of importing/exporting (air, ocean, courier/mail, rail, truck).
- International Trade Association (ITA) - Homepage of the International Trade Association, a unit of the U.S. Department of Commerce. The site provides trade statistics, state export data, information about upcoming trade missions, access to Export America Magazine, and trade information arranged by industry.
- Journal of Commerce - Online source for breaking news, analysis, shipping schedules, logistics tools, market data, industry links, and a handbook for international trade. [Note: Full-text is available from 1996-present through Factiva.]
- Office of Trade and Economic Analysis - Directory of trade and economy data and analysis provided by the International Trade Administration of the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Trade Information Center (TIC) - Resource for information on all U.S. Federal Government export assistance programs and homepage of the International Trade Administration of the U.S. Department of Commerce. The site answers to export questions, country information, export program guides, tax/tariff information, export resources, a directory of export trade offices nationwide, a calendar of trade events, and trade industry information.
- TradePort - Portal for comprehensive trade information, trade leads, and company databases managed by the Bay Area Economic Forum and the Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce. The site provides information about how to export, market research, information about obtaining the finance, trade tutorials, and a trade directory.
- US Commercial Service - Homepage of the U.S. Commercial Service, a unit of the U.S. Department of Commerce. The site provides a global listing of trade events, international market research, and practical tools to help with every step of the export process.
- US Foreign Trade Highlights - The site provides statistical tables and data on U.S. international trade in goods and services with an emphasis on goods trade (aggregate exports/imports, U.S. commodity and country/regional trade balances, and shifts in the commodity composition of U.S. exports/imports with major trading partners and regions). The site is maintained by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- World Trade Organization (WTO) - Homepage of the World Trade Organization, which is the only global international organization dealing with the rules of trade between nations. The site provides statistics, economic research, access to search the WTO agreement and document databases, links to other trade information sites, and a directory of trade information arranged by topic (agriculture, anti-dumping, customs valuation, textiles, etc.). The site offers translations in English, French, and Spanish.