Our collections include records of South Carolina’s leaders in Congress and the General Assembly, the state’s political parties, and other individuals and organizations playing substantive roles in politics and government.
- “Dear Fritz – I’ve been meaning to send this to you for more than a year…”
- A Senator’s Devotion: Condolence Letters Written to Ernest Hollings on the Loss of his Wife, Peatsy
- In Memoriam: Judge Sol Blatt, Jr.
- The Story Behind a Photograph
- SCPC’s future and the changing nature of congressional collections