The University Libraries homepage currently features an interview with SCPC researcher Dr. Tim Minchin, who has traveled to Columbia from Melbourne, Australia several times. He discusses his current research on the decline of the textile industry in the U.S., for which he has used the collections of Senator Ernest F. Hollings and Congressman Butler Derrick. Check it out here!
- “Dear Fritz – I’ve been meaning to send this to you for more than a year…”
- A Senator’s Devotion: Condolence Letters Written to Ernest Hollings on the Loss of his Wife, Peatsy
- In Memoriam: Judge Sol Blatt, Jr.
- The Story Behind a Photograph
- SCPC’s future and the changing nature of congressional collections