The University Libraries homepage currently features an interview with SCPC researcher Dr. Tim Minchin, who has traveled to Columbia from Melbourne, Australia several times. He discusses his current research on the decline of the textile industry in the U.S., for which he has used the collections of Senator Ernest F. Hollings and Congressman Butler Derrick. Check it out here!
- Launching Our Grant Project: Reprocessing and Digitizing the William D. Workman, Jr. Papers
- The Inspirational Sarah Leverette
- Hollings and the Exploration of Space
- Staffers & Political History: Key Links in the Chain
- Battle Flag Battle: The Second Anniversary of the Removal of the Confederate Battle Flag