Last month, one of our graduate students, Katharine Klein, wrote about her recently-completed exhibit, “Life in the Mansion,” that will run in SCPC’s gallery through the summer. Well, now, an online version of the exhibit is up! If you can’t make it to our gallery in person, you can still enjoy looking at pictures and reading some wonderful stories from our former governors and their families that illustrate life in the Governor’s Mansion.
- “Dear Fritz – I’ve been meaning to send this to you for more than a year…”
- A Senator’s Devotion: Condolence Letters Written to Ernest Hollings on the Loss of his Wife, Peatsy
- In Memoriam: Judge Sol Blatt, Jr.
- The Story Behind a Photograph
- SCPC’s future and the changing nature of congressional collections