Please join us on Oct. 20 at 4:30 p.m. in the Hollings Library Program Room. We will be viewing Ken Burns’ documentary, “The Congress,” and discussing it afterward. Free pizza will be available for the first 25 guests!
- Flynn T. Harrell: Friend of the Archives
- Former South Carolina Governor James B. Edwards on the 1964 Presidential Campaign Waged by Barry Goldwater
- SCPC Celebrates the 50th Anniversary of the Goldwater 1964 Presidential Campaign
- “A Great American,” Congressman Joseph R. Bryson
- Learning about Agriculture at the National Museum of American History