- “Dear Fritz – I’ve been meaning to send this to you for more than a year…”
- A Senator’s Devotion: Condolence Letters Written to Ernest Hollings on the Loss of his Wife, Peatsy
- In Memoriam: Judge Sol Blatt, Jr.
- The Story Behind a Photograph
- SCPC’s future and the changing nature of congressional collections
Monthly Archives: October 2009
Fall weather is soup weather. Following is the recipe for the U.S. Senate’s famous Bean Soup as provided to one of Senator Olin D. Johnston’s constituents by Senate Dining Room Head Waiter Paul C. Johnson. “Take three pounds of small … Continue reading
We are in the closing days of American Archives Month, a month-long celebration of all things archival. In honor of Archives Month, I thought now to be a good time to take a look at the resources on our website … Continue reading