- “Dear Fritz – I’ve been meaning to send this to you for more than a year…”
- A Senator’s Devotion: Condolence Letters Written to Ernest Hollings on the Loss of his Wife, Peatsy
- In Memoriam: Judge Sol Blatt, Jr.
- The Story Behind a Photograph
- SCPC’s future and the changing nature of congressional collections
Monthly Archives: July 2009
Senator Fritz Hollings ran in quite a few elections during his fifty plus years in politics. Now, records from those campaigns and others are open to research. A guide to the materials, now online, will help you dig through the … Continue reading
Inez Tenenbaum, formerly South Carolina’s State Superintendent of Education, has been sworn in as the new chairman of the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission. Tenenbaum was nominated by President Barack Obama and was confirmed by the United States Senate … Continue reading