- “Dear Fritz – I’ve been meaning to send this to you for more than a year…”
- A Senator’s Devotion: Condolence Letters Written to Ernest Hollings on the Loss of his Wife, Peatsy
- In Memoriam: Judge Sol Blatt, Jr.
- The Story Behind a Photograph
- SCPC’s future and the changing nature of congressional collections
Monthly Archives: November 2008
We’ve recently added two finding aids to our online listings: Edgar & Ann Morris were both key figures in the growth of the Republican Party in South Carolina during the 1950s and 1960s. In 1950 Edgar was named Chairman of … Continue reading
We have updated our Oral History web pages with the transcript of a 1999 interview conducted by Herb Hartsook with Harry Clayton Walker (1925-2008). Walker served as Governor Fritz Hollings’ legal assistant from 1959 to 1963. He was responsible for … Continue reading