Ready, set, go
Our events and exhibits are free and open to the public.
- Saturday, Oct. 7, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., Open Gallery at Hollings Library, a special Parents Weekend event with numerous exhibits and two gallery talks
- Tuesday, Oct. 10, 3 p.m., “How to Publish and Record,” a panel discussion with USC School of Music faculty, Music Library
- Thursday, Oct. 12, noon, Horseshoe History Tour with University Archivist Elizabeth Cassidy West, meet at South Caroliniana Library
- Thursday, Oct. 19, 1 p.m., Workshop, “Data Management Planning and DMPTool,” Thomas Cooper Library, Multimedia Classroom 304, Level 3
- Oct. 26, Oct. 31, and Nov. 9, Fall Literary Festival 2017
Get it done
Faculty and students: The Libraries’ Scholarly Communications Team is sponsoring free events to mark National Open Access Week, including a faculty panel discussion about the tangible benefits and potential pitfalls of making research openly available online. Find out more.
As part of its continuing effort to bring art into the library, the Music Library is featuring the work of Dave Robbins, a Columbia artist and USC horticulturalist. See his chalkboard mural and numerous acrylic paintings in the Music Library, on the second floor of the School of Music, through the end of the semester.
Want to know more about our services and activities? Visit library.sc.edu.