Ready, set, go
Our events and exhibits are free and open to the public .
- Thursday, May 11, Historic Horseshoe Tour with University Archivist Elizabeth West, noon, meet at South Caroliniana Library
- May exhibits.
Get it done
- Summer Hours for all University Libraries
- Friday, May 5, Submission deadline for the SCoer! Faculty Award
- On Monday, May 22, to prepare for renovations, South Caroliniana Library will temporarily relocate its user services to Thomas Cooper Library.
- For faculty: Thomas Cooper Library offers Reserve materials electronically. We partner with University Technology Services using the Content Collection module in Blackboard so that you can access your reserve information in the Content Collection and easily move it into your course in Blackboard. We are happy to scan library materials or find links to resources for you, as well as address copyright concerns connected to posting these materials. To provide this service, we need a list of the reading assignments and the dates of the assignments. You can send in your Reserves requests for Fall at any time, but the sooner the better.
- issuu uofsclibraries
- Instagram uofsclibraries
- Twitter @UofSClibraries
- Facebook @UofSCLibraries
- YouTube University of South Carolina Libraries
University Libraries has recently acquired the papers of Ron Rash, the internationally acclaimed, award-winning novelist, short story writer and poet. Beautifully rendered posters that pair Rash’s nature poetry and prose with reproductions of 19th-century nature prints now fill the windows of the Irvin Department of Rare Books and Special Collections Gallery. The posters are part of “More Than a Southern Author: Influences and Impact in the Works of Ron Rash,” the newest exhibit in Hollings Library.
Want to know more about our services and activities? Visit library.sc.edu.
Don’t want to receive our monthly emails? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.