Connect with Us
- Every student wants some kind of case.
- All I know is what I read in the papers
- Women’s History Month
- New S.C. Titles in Chronicling America
- New Additions from S.C. to Chronicling America
- We Need YOU!
- Chronicling America, Digitized South Carolina Newspapers, and Common Core
- A Mysterious Epidemic: Pellagra in South Carolina
- A Royal Assassination
- Tips for Researching Your Upstate South Carolina Roots
Tag Archives: mineral springs
The colorful history of Glenn Springs, South Carolina, 19th century healing springs and summer resort
Passing through the hamlet of Glenn Springs in rural Spartanburg, S.C., today, few would suppose that this remote crossroads was once a thriving hotspot of the summer season in 19th century South Carolina. From 1825 when John B. Glenn opened … Continue reading