Connect with Us
- Every student wants some kind of case.
- All I know is what I read in the papers
- Women’s History Month
- New S.C. Titles in Chronicling America
- New Additions from S.C. to Chronicling America
- We Need YOU!
- Chronicling America, Digitized South Carolina Newspapers, and Common Core
- A Mysterious Epidemic: Pellagra in South Carolina
- A Royal Assassination
- Tips for Researching Your Upstate South Carolina Roots
Tag Archives: illiteracy
The Progressive Era The Progressive Era began around 1900 and continued into the late 1920s and marked sweeping changes in social issues, technology, and government involvement in everyday people’s lives. Social issues such as child labor, women’s suffrage, prohibition, the … Continue reading