Connect with Us
- Every student wants some kind of case.
- All I know is what I read in the papers
- Women’s History Month
- New S.C. Titles in Chronicling America
- New Additions from S.C. to Chronicling America
- We Need YOU!
- Chronicling America, Digitized South Carolina Newspapers, and Common Core
- A Mysterious Epidemic: Pellagra in South Carolina
- A Royal Assassination
- Tips for Researching Your Upstate South Carolina Roots
Tag Archives: genealogical research
Last week, the SCDNP team traveled to Winnsboro, South Carolina to host a workshop for the Fairfield County Genealogical Society. Laptops in hand, the excited attendees used the hour to learn more about our digital newspaper program and to get … Continue reading
Historic newspapers are valuable resources for genealogical research. Rich with all types of information, newspapers can be useful in locating material regarding families and ancestors. 19th and 20th century newspapers devoted a lot of their print space to local and … Continue reading