Connect with Us
- Get modern with the Virtual Data Rooms
- Every student wants some kind of case.
- Locating Trouble-Free Solutions For Dating Sites
- Clear-Cut Solutions In XXX Sites Explained
- All I know is what I read in the papers
- Women’s History Month
- New S.C. Titles in Chronicling America
- New Additions from S.C. to Chronicling America
- We Need YOU!
- Chronicling America, Digitized South Carolina Newspapers, and Common Core
Tag Archives: 19th century summer resorts
The colorful history of Glenn Springs, South Carolina, 19th century healing springs and summer resort
Passing through the hamlet of Glenn Springs in rural Spartanburg, S.C., today, few would suppose that this remote crossroads was once a thriving hotspot of the summer season in 19th century South Carolina. From 1825 when John B. Glenn opened … Continue reading