Factiva is one of the top business resources and is used in almost 80% of Fortune Global 500 companies. The database covers information on industries, public and private companies, business and management topics, and historical and current news. Factiva will now be the access point for The Wall Street Journal, allowing access to the reputable news source from 1979-present in full-text both on and off campus.
Factiva is also a valuable research tool for many other areas, including political science, media studies, technology, social sciences, journalism, and more. Factiva is a full-text, multimedia resource with images, charts, and audio/video content from 150+ sources.
Content available in Factiva includes:
- 3,500+ newspapers including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Financial Times, Washington Post, The Globe, English version of Al-Jazeera, and much more
- 4,200+ journals and magazines such as The Economist, Forbes, ComputerWorld, Newsweek, and L’Express
- 25 million profiles of public and private companies
- 10,000 pictures added weekly from sources like Reuters, McClatchy-Tribune, and Fairfax Photos
- EUR-Lex Database provides direct access to European Union Law containing directives, treatises, legislation, and case law from the EU
- 700 continuously updated newswires featuring news from Dow Jones, Reuters, The Associated Press, PR Newswire, and more
Contact the Business Library if you have questions or below are links for help in using Factiva.