The following resources from DISCUS have been added to the Electronic Resources Database List:
Use this powerful resource to search or browse for information in encyclopedias, magazines, videos, and Web sites. Encyclopædia Britannica Online School Edition K-12 offers two ways to access this wealth of information.
- You can search all the content at once to see results for students at every level.
- You can choose a library appropriate for your grade level:
- High School for high school students and up, includes Encyclopædia Britannica.
- Middle School for middle school students and up, includes Compton’s by Britannica.
- Elementary School for elementary students and up, includes Britannica Elementary Encyclopædia.
You can search the chosen encyclopedia as well as magazines, Web sites, and videos. You can also explore Learning Materials, a dictionary and thesaurus, atlases, timelines, and other features — all at the appropriate grade level.
A Spanish-language encyclopedia for students age 6-12.
This complete tool for career exploration and development contains helpful articles and videos on industries, jobs, skills, and resources. Areas covered by this database include:
- Job & Industry Profiles
- Job-Hunting & Workplace Skills
- Career & Industry Resources
- College Planning & Financial Aid
Whatever your goal, LearningExpress Library’s resources will help you succeed. Each of our Learning Centers offers the practice tests, exercises, skill-building courses, and information you need to achieve the results you want—at school, at work, or in life. Looking to land a job? You’ll find an entire Learning Center dedicated to helping you get the one that’s right for you.LearningExpress Library includes online practice tests, including:
- And more.