Join us for the Grand Opening on Wednesday, January 17, 2018!
* * *
When it opens in mid-January, the newest Starbucks on campus will offer its signature coffee and espresso drinks in the library.
Until then, the area formerly known as Cooper’s Corner — located in the far left corner on the Main floor — has closed and a full-service Starbucks is being built there.
Of course there will be some changes during the transformation, but those changes will be temporary:
- You can still purchase coffee, soda, juice, and select food items at kiosks now located in that area.
- The big study tables have been moved to other spaces on the Main floor, so no seating has been lost.
- The construction area has been enclosed in a high-walled “box” to muffle any noise.
- Expect to see construction workers moving around the area.
- One of the collaborative technology study rooms adjacent to the area is being reconfigured and should re-open later this week.
Something that won’t change — our spectacular study spaces and research resources are still here for you, and so are our helpful librarians.