Would you like a research consultation? Book – A – Librarian
When you make your request please allow 1 business days for a response, at which time an appointment will be scheduled. Most consultations will take place Monday through Friday between 9am-5pm and typically last 30 to 60 minutes. Evening appointments may be arranged based on librarian availability.
Caution: If you have something due in a day or less, you should come to the Reference desk at Thomas Cooper or contact us through Ask A Librarian.
Examples of what consultations can help with:
- selecting the best resources for your research area/assignment
- accessing and navigating electronic resources
- developing search strategies
- discovering and locating primary source materials
- searching the web for relevant and reliable information
- Capstone class research/ Senior seminar projects