If you are a USC faculty member, staff, or student and would like to trial these new resources, please contact the Business Library for access information.
MarketResearch.com Academic (ends March 10, 2013)
Market and industry research reports with qualitative and quantitative analysis. Content providers include:
- Kalorama Information (for biotechnology, diagnostics, healthcare, medical devices and pharmaceuticals)
- Packaged Facts (food and beverage, personal care, demographics, financial services, consumer goods & retailing etc.)
- Paul Budde Communications (telecommunications and information markets with international coverage)
- SBI (emerging energy and sustainability markets)
- Simba Information (media and publishing industries)
eStatement Studies (RMA Annual Statement Studies) (ends March 5, 2013)
- The online version of Annual Statement Studies, which is the only source of composite performance metrics derived directly from the financial statements of financial institutions’ borrowers and prospects. This online resource contains two publications—Financial Ratio Benchmarks and Industry Default Probabilities & Cash Flow Measures. Data may be downloaded into Excel or Word.
- Access to 160 curriculum-focused ebooks, with no restrictions on usage or downloading, in the areas of Accounting, Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management, Human Resources and Organizational Behavior, International Business, Marketing, Management, Supply and Operations Management, and more.