Springs Business Library is pleased to announce the addition of Dow Jones’ Factiva, which is now available with unrestricted access both on and off campus.
With over 35,000 information sources from 200 countries in 28 languages, Factiva is one of the top business resources and is used in almost 80% of Fortune Global 500 companies. Factiva covers information on industries, public and private companies, business and management topics, and historical and current news.
Factiva is also a valuable research tool for many other disciplines, including political science, media studies, technology, social sciences, journalism, and more. Factiva is a full-text, multimedia resource with images, charts, and audio/video content from 150+ sources.
Content available in Factiva includes:
- 3,500+ newspapers including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Financial Times, Washington Post, The Globe, English version of Al-Jazeera, and much more
- 4,200+ journals and magazines such as The Economist, Forbes, ComputerWorld, Newsweek, and L’Express
- 25 million profiles of public and private companies
- 10,000 pictures added weekly from sources like Reuters, McClatchy-Tribune, and Fairfax Photos
- EUR-Lex Database provides direct access to European Union Law containing directives, treatises, legislation, and case law from the EU
- 700 continuously updated newswires featuring news from Dow Jones, Reuters, The Associated Press, PR Newswire, and more
Factiva will now be USC’s access point for The Wall Street Journal, allowing access to the reputable news source from 1979-present in full-text both on and off campus.