Advise and assist the University Libraries with assessment initiatives:
- Review, analyze and discuss data that the library has collected.
- Examine ways in which this data can be communicated internally and externally.
- Assist in developing a process that incorporates new and current assessment activities with the strategic plan.
2008 Flip Chart Assessment Report (TCL)
2009 Postcard Survey
Group Study Rooms Needs Assessment
Group Study Rooms Preferences
Statistical Information - collected from various departments of the University Libraries
- ASERL-Auburn Forum on User Studies Highlights
- Library Assessment Conference: Building Effective, Sustainable, Practical Assessment Highlights
- AIM Forward! - Next steps for the Team
ARL Visit (2007):
Effective, Sustainable, and Practical Library Assessment - ARL website providing information on the program and speakers. Also contains links to various statistics and measures.
Pre-visit survey - Brief background information on TCL's survey and data collection activities provided to the consultants.
Powerpoint slides from Opening Session
- Hiller, Steve and James Self. From Measurement to Management: Using data wisely for planning and decision-making. Written by the consultants. Highly recommended.
- Fraser, Bruce T., Charles R. McClure and Emily H. Leahy. Toward a Framework for Assessing Library and Institutional Outcomes.
- Shi, Xi and Sarah Levy. A Theory-guided Approach to Library Services Assessment.