- ERIC - (Educator's Reference Desk) -- Formerly AskERIC, providing free access to the ERIC database of document and journal citations and abstracts. Updated monthly (1966-present). Includes links to other ERIC resources, such as the ERIC Lesson Plansdatabase, online versions of the ERIC Thesaurus and Source Journal Database and links to the Buros Institute of Mental Measurements..
- BUBL Journals Index -- provides access to the contents, abstracts or full texts of 250 current journals and newsletters.
- FindArticles.com -- an archive of published articles that you can search for free. Constantly updated, it contains articles dating back to 1998 from more than 300 magazines and journals.
- Handbook of Latin American Studies (HLAS) Online -- a bibliography on Latin America consisting of works selected and annotated by scholars. Alternates annually between the social sciences and the humanities.
- The Internet Public Library Online Literary Criticism Collection -- Contains 4600+ critical and biographical websites about authors and their works that can be browsed author, by title, or by literary period.
- Movie Review Query Engine -- A searchable database of 165,000+ full-text movie reviews available in newspaper and magazine archives and in other Internet resources.
- PubMed -- The National Library of Medicine's search service provides access to access citations in MEDLINE and Pre-MEDLINE (with links to participating on-line journals), and other related databases.
- News Library -- Indexes to Newspapers -- Indexes to selected Knight-Ridder Newspapers. Dates covered vary by newspaper
**NOTE: Access is to indexes only. Payment is required for full-text of articles.
- Population Index -- Presents an annotated bibliography of recently published books, journal articles, working papers, and other material on population topics. (1986-present.)